Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Post #3

I am a big music fanatic. I keep mu music in my computer and i have an exact copy of my music on my phone. The way i have my music "organized" its... well i do not have a particular way of organization. I keep all my music in one folder and every song is label Artist - song name. I have no albums, no genre, no artist, no nothing else. The reason why i keep my music like that its because it makes it easy for me to find. I just type the artist name on my search and it automatically pops out. Besides, i am pretty good at memorizing the names of the songs i listen to. Most of my music is Rock en Espanol, but i do have a good mix of other genre from classic rock, to hip hop, to reggae, to electronica. I also have music that fit in one that more genre and thats exactly why i keep my music the way i do.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't yet have the book (wondering if this is why I don't see post #2 here) you can get the first few chapters online at http://www.everythingismiscellaneous.com/samples/

    Music is a great example of how different people order information differently. The third order of order, as Weinberger describes it, would allow you to do exactly as you want: put music in more than one genre. This is a great example of how the third order differs from the first and second, in the third, as he puts it, one leaf can be on many different branches.

    ReplyDelete